Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snow pix

Kiddos making a Terrarium (out of a pickle jar!!!) for a school project
while the snow is collecting outside!

An older picture of Ike lending us a hand and
getting ready for the next snow storm!

Sharif undaunted by the snow up to his elbows!
(Is there a name for horses' elbows?)

Tank chillin' after a good romp in the snow!

MacGyver tunneling his way to the horses
(yet one more reason I'm always glad when he's home)!


Izzy modeling how high some of our drifts are!
(photo taken compliments of Ike)


Awesome pic of Izzy that her brother took while I was busy...
sliding down the hill in the Jeep with the brakes locked and hitting both my mirrors with the snow piles!


Ike also took this awesome shot! Wow, the little man has an eye!

Loving the trees after the snow against the bold Colorado skies!

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW! Look at the snow!! I'll come back and visit your blog again! Thanks for finding me and tell your friends about the giveaway! :)
    Oh, as my husband says it's a 3 drink story about how we came to live on Cumberland Island. I'll tell ya, but if you follow my blog you will see a lot of photos of it here and there mixed w/quilting. I'll gladly help with anything re. your 4=H project or answer questions. Long and short, my husband's mother bought some land here in the 60's before it was a Nat. Pk. He was condemned by the govt. 3 separate times and we have the house we have now for our life. Some of the deals were for 2010, which is ending this year, 6 houses I think. Small world, huh!??! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY GIVEAWAY FOR THE 1940'S SOLID STERLING SILVER VASE! contace me at: cumberlandquiltchick@yahoo.com
    or
    www.cumberlandislandquiltchick.com
    and I'll get your prize in the mail next Monday.
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete