Friday, December 24, 2010

Horsin' Around

The kiddos save most of their pent up energy for Mac. Thank goodness. So when he gets home from his shift at the fire house, one of the first items on the agenda for the day is to wrestle with daddy. They get plenty of horsing around with mom; but it just isn't the same. Although the candid shots are funny, I thought I'd post some of the more "freeze and smile" shots. Poor daddy didn't get much sleep that night but was nice enough to play along anyway!


Tank wanting in on the action...


I always love to hear how the kiddos plan their secret attacks to try and take daddy down. No matter how tired, he still always wins. I wonder how long it will be until the tables are turned?


Little Miss proud of her attempt to tickle daddy.


It still unnerves me watching them get tossed around like rag dolls imagining their heads smacking the coffee table and calculating how long it will take to get to the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment