Thursday, December 16, 2010

What God Wants For Christmas

Have you seen this little nativity set? I bought this one about four years ago and it is still the highlight of my kids' Christmas experience. I think it is less than $20 and comes in a nice little compact box. I think you can find it at Walmart or Hallmark. You can also order it online at http://www.familylife.com/




It provides a box you can open starting a week before Christmas. It also comes with a booklet with some Bible verses to go with each figure found it the box.


At the end of the week you have an adorable (and durable) nativity set for the kiddos to play with. The last box is a surprise and I won't ruin it for you. It is what God really wants for Christmas, of course.


If you are looking for something that brings the focus of Christmas back on Christ, this would definitely fit the bill. It is also simple and understandable for the youngest in your family. As my kiddos have gotten older, I've had them start reading the Bible verses and little poem found in the booklet. I hope they never tire of this little tradition of ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment