Friday, September 18, 2009

The four day is already GONE? So is the snake!

So, I asked MacGyver what he was doing earlier. "Looking for the snake" was his response. I can't believe he ever had to speak those words. The kids found 2 lizards and a lined snake today and decided to keep them. Obviously they didn't realize the snake could climb and left him in an open container in the living room. The next thing I knew the kids were asking me for the flashlight and telling me they were dead. The snake is missing and the kids are still sleeping on their mattresses on the ground. One day we will put there beds up but right now they will have to sleep with the snake. They were told to check their beds for snakes but Izzy thinks that was "just not right!" Oh the adventures in the Rocky Mountains!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment