Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20 Questions

Remember 20 Questions? I thought you'd like to hear the game we played on the way home tonight. It went something like this:

Izzy starts.
I'm thinking of something black and gray.
Is it an animal?
No
A food?
No
A mineral?
No
Is it outside or inside?
Both
Is it light or heavy?
Light
Lighter than a feather?
Yes
Can you lay on it?
Yes, but I wouldn't want to.
Can you buy it at a store?
No, I don't think so.
Can you see it?
Yes
Is it smoke?
No
Is it air?
No
This went on for 20 minutes (and I'll spare you the LONG of it), until we said:
We give up. What is it?
Giggling from the backseat:
Daddy's whiskers!
Needless to say, I laughed and laughed and laughed until I started choking and could hardly breathe! We just discussed earlier that afternoon how much gray hair we were both getting! Yikes! I thought I'd share a little humor thru the eyes of an 8 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment